Monday, May 31, 2010

Nice Weekend....

Saturday we spent the morning at a Princess Birthday party for our little friend Kara, she is 4 years old! Her mom does a great kids party. She reads stories, dances and does games. She could so make money doing her parties!

For today, we grilled out with our neighbors and took care of this handsome little guy, while his mom and dad went to a memorial service to say good bye to a dear friend. It's been a very nice weekend....





I love this black and white photo of Elizabeth....


2 comments:

Moments of Grace said...

Tammy,
How I would love to be able to spend time with your little Elizabeth. She is so very adorable and I love the picture of her. She is really growing up way too fast.
I always enjoy your posts because you seem so happy and so full of the joy of the Lord. I am so blessed because of you.

In Grace,
Marie

Moments of Grace said...

Oh Tammy,
In reading your older posts, I am so heartbroken at the passing of little Joshua. It is so crushing to know that he is gone. I want to share with you something that Peter Marshall, Chaplain to the Senate, once said. It has helped me deal with the loss of my loved ones---I pray it will help you and Nadene.

"Those we love are with the Lord and the Lord has promised to be with us. If they are with Him and He is with us, then they cannot be far away."

May God comfort you today as only He can.

In Grace,
Marie