Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Hope is in Christ

I have met some of the most amazing people in the blogger universe over the last year. Some who have stories to tell from lives lived through tragedy, loss and joy...stories I hope I never have to tell. I read a blog today, so full of loss and hopelessness (http://freyja-kees-lovedsomuch.blogspot.com/) and I had to sit and remind myself who God is. Because in my flesh I sit and ask "Why, God?" This family is lost without Christ and lost in a grief that I can not even speak of. Who will tell them? Who will reach them? How will they know how loving God is? How will they know that He is the Kindest person I know? How will they know that He is Good?
And I heard God say again, "by telling them".

Oh, we must tell them. the world.

3 comments:

God, My Savior Forever! said...

I've felt the same way when I've ran into blogs where just can tell right away..God is not the center of that home or Jesus is not in that person's life and it breaks my heart to see this. Yes...I completely agree my friend...we are still here so we can tell the Good News with people like them. Jesus Christ is their ONLY hope:D Lots of work yet to be done....

Hugs, Susan

Moments of Grace said...

Tammy,
This is a heartwrenching story. I am keeping this family before the Lord in prayer and will pass their story on so that others my also pray.
I don't know how I would live without the presence of Jedsus in my life. The heartbreak and despairs I have endured have only been accomplished through the grace and mercy of God. You are right---we must keep telling all who will listen that God is good--all the time.

In Grace,
Marie

christy rose said...

Yes Tammy! We must tell them with every aspect of our lives. Even in blogland. They will not know if we do not tell.