Tuesday, June 23, 2009

continue to pray for Joshua


Please continue to join with us in prayer for Joshua's cancer to continue to disappear in his lungs so that we may embark on a voyage to Cincinnati Children's Hospital. It is going to be tough there to so we will need all the prayer and even prayer chains to join in prayer with us please...this is a mother's plea. My heart just breaks as I see his little body go though such turmoil. If anyone knows me, they know that I'm tender hearted toward children. I can't take it but God has been there to help yoke this journey with me. God has been so good to us and He's the one I turn to throughout these daily and nightly struggles. I've not been an angel by any stretch of the imagination but I've controlled what seems like a situation that continues to careen out of control. I know He's a true friend in whom I can always depend! I know that where 2 or 3 are joined together that God is there in the midst. I pray that if you have a group of Christian's gathered in the name of God, please remember our little Joshua in a word of prayer. Please pray that if it may be God's will, that He will heal Joshua's body of this cancer and that Joshua will be used of the Lord as has been already. Thank you and we love you but don't forget that God loves you more!
Christ...The Cure All,Nadene

No comments: