Tuesday, May 19, 2009












My heart is heavy for ones in my life,
a child, a father, a mother, a wife...
Broken, dying, alone and grieving.
Battered by an enemy; a Master in decieving.









Crying for help, in a deafened world.
Mourning over cancers, death and turmoil.
Friends I love, I wish for them to know Christ.
But blinded in darkness, they're lost in this life.
I walk not this earth in my strength alone.
My hope's across Jordan, this World's not my home.
My voice, once quiet, is finding it's song.
The longer I'm here, I realize I don't belong.
Life I once lived is quickly, so quickly changing.
And things once held dear, are all quickly fading.
As the lost and the found, all around me are falling.
Closing their ears to a God who is calling.






I'll stand in the gap and lift them to the Throne.
A Marriage, a baby, a burden: they're not alone.










So this heavy heart, falls again at the Cross.
As I leave it there, I know it's not a loss.
For as He carries me through every day.
I commit myself to love them and pray.
Dear Jesus, use me and my burdened heart.
Give me a vision, let this be a start.
However you see fit to use me in their Story.
Whatever it takes. Bring Your Name the Glory!
My heart is heavy, for ones in my life...
a child...a father...a mother..a wife....







John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed"

2 comments:

mesa said...

you are so incredible Tammy!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Beautiful...I love this!