Monday, July 20, 2009

I can't walk, but she crawled!

So after a year and a half, this old mom started back at the gym today. And since I can't take anything easy, I killed myself. Now just walking is a challenge, but we will press on! I am ready to be a size 12 again! Pray for me now...

As for Anna, while she was in the Kid Zone, she decided to crawl for the first time. Did she wait for me to see it? No way, apparently she thought her Child Care workers deserved that honor and I get to just wait a little longer to see for myself.

So it's official, I can't walk, but Anna can crawl!

Don't forget to go be a part of the picture contest below.

5 comments:

HugandRelease said...

I guess she figured you needed a little more exercise and she wants you RUN after her! Welcome to the land of GINA! You'll be in that size 12 if not smaller in no time;)

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Ahhh I know the feeling of aching muscles after a good workout. I laugh because I tend to want to conquer the world when I'm at the gym and forget that I'm human not robot lol. It's ok we just tend to get a lil ambitious that all:D How cute...one step closer to independence...I wish you would have see it yourself though but it's ok..I'm pretty sure she won't let go of this new skill she's learned lol.

Hugs!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Thanx for the sweet comment on my Sister in law's blog btw....you have a huge heart my friend<3

Jennie Bender said...

So there=) I have lost a lot. Still more to go. Good for you!

My girls have both done their great stuff with me not looking!=) Goobers.

christy rose said...

Ohhh! You missed it! What a bummer. Oh well, there will be many more firsts coming soon.