Saturday, July 18, 2009

Praise and Tears

From Nadene-

Great News!
Posted 3 hours ago
Joshua had his left chest tube taken out and will have another X-Ray in another hour or so and see if his lungs are doing well. He seems to be doing well. He just maybe going home if all goes well. Please continue to pray for him as we know you will.
Early last week I heard the news that Jayden; a precious, young boy from TC Thompson Cancer Clinic in Chattanooga, TN; lost his battle with Neuroblastoma and went home to be with the LORD. Now he is able to run again on the streets of gold in heaven!
This was a post from his Mommy this past Sunday..
**************************************************************************Good afternoon. I just wanted to let everyone know that my baby boy Jayden as of 14:30 this afternoon unzipped his old earth suit, and put on an incorruptable glorified body. No more neuroblastoma. It is defeated, and Jayden is well. Thanks to everyone who prayed for him and for us. We are so heartbroken, but we're looking in hope for HIS appearing, when we will see him alive and well again. We did everything that we could do, prayed every prayer that we knew to pray, and we (all 3) fought as hard as we could."2Ti 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.2Ti 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:2Ti 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. "*************************************************************************
Early this week when I heard the news about Jayden, fear and panic came all over me. God has sent His Spirit and His Messengers to comfort us all through this cancer ordeal with Joshua. Please continue to pray that God will heal Joshua of this cancer. I just am a selfish momma and want Joshua around 'till he's a ripe old age. I'll keep y'all posted. Thank you all and we love you.
Christ...The Cure All,Nadene

1 comment:

Moments of Grace said...

Tammy,
Praise God for improvement in Joshua's condition. I rejoice with all who know him and pray for God's continuing intervention. In scripture there is the instantaneous healing (a miracle) and then there is a gradual healing process. Regardless of which healing touch God choses to use, we will continue to believe that Joshua's illness will be defeated.
My prayers are with Jayden's family. It is heartbreaking to lose a loved one--even moreso when that loved one is your child. May God give peace and comfort to those who are left behind.
As always, I am blessed, touched, and ecnouraged by what you share.
God bless you, my friend.

In Grace,
Marie