Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's Tell Them Tuesday


Good morning. This is one of those days, where there is a lot to do, and no time to waste. But I wanted to go and do my Tell them Tuesday. So I hope you will pop over there and appreciate with me, the people that I love. And I hope it will make you think of someone that you appreciate and make sure you tell them today. Write them a letter, e-mail or give them a call.


Here is an update from Nadene on Joshua:


Hospital Ain't Home But It Must Do For Now
Posted 8 hours ago
Well, word from Dr. Gratias this evening is that Joshua will be in the hospital for a few more days until he stops having diarrhea. He said that because of the chemo that the body's good flora in the intestine is gone and maybe why this Rotovirus is hanging on so long. Please pray as he receives his minerals by IV. We thank you for going before the Father on Joshua's behalf. I'm closing for now because it is late and I must sleep. God bless you and keep you.
Christ...The Cure All,
Nadene

No comments: