Friday, March 13, 2009

Three post in one day!

Just wanted to encourage you to take advantage of the Easter Holiday coming up. If you go to http://www.desiringgod.org/ there are all sorts of great things you can do to reach out to your neighbors. Many of my family and I are giving these great books by Jon Piper as gifts to those we want to reach.

You can get books at a special rate by ordering in large quantities. So we ordered 100 of these! The fields are ripe, but for how long?
Keep reading, there are 3 other post from today and one from last night, (If you have some catching up to do!)

Love you all.
Tammy

1 comment:

HugandRelease said...

Tammy can you e-mail me the photo's of this that you took so that I can add it to my web site too. Also can you send me the photo of Joshua and the one of leah's daughter Because I want to add a seperate section to my blog for prayer requests. Thanks! Oh! and bring me 5 more books and I'll get you that check! HUGS!!!