Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Thoughtful Thursday

So today I was wanting to reach out and find someone to share Thoughtful Thursday with (visit http://www.kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/ if you don't know what I mean) But someone ended up being thoughtful to ME!
I ended up spending the day with my new friend Amanda. That is her holding Anna, she is hidden behind the Dora Pinata (is that how you spell it?) I don't have a photo of her.. just her cutie patootie, Madison! This is at her birthday party.
So Amanda treated me to a day at the Junior Museum, and lunch! I was so excited. We had a great time and hope to do it again. So thank you for a great Thursday Amanda!

3 comments:

Amanda Ferry said...

Aww, NO, thank you so much for today. I had an awesome time with You, Elizabeth and Baby Anna. We will for sure do it again. I thank God today for putting you and Gina in my life when he did. He knew what he was doing.... With that said THANK YOU for being such a great friend!

HugandRelease said...

Hellooooo! Jealous here! I'm glad you all had fun! And awwwww! Amanda's comment...awwwww!

Tammy On the Go said...

yes, we just need to find a way to keep Gina from moving and leaving us!

Love you both!